Friday, March 6, 2009

When we left for our Visa trip it was a -43c and everything was a
white winter land of frost. When we got back it was only a -16. the last several days it has been -2c (30f) and only -16c at night, All the roads and sidwalks and Parking lots have started to thaw out.
It reminds me of a big defrost. Yesterday I took these pic's next to us and in our parking lot. the snow has turned from white to mud and looks this way everywhere. they chiped the stairs off, and this shows the ice we have been walking on for 4 months.
This is out our bedroom window this morning. haven't seen these blue skies for a long time in the city.




What do you think ?? am I ready
for a ride or what ??this is my spring
and fall wear.





this is a picture from last year when
we got here. this is what it will look
like the first part of April...










1 comment:

cathyg said...

Hi Elder and Sister Bowden, this is Elder Gardner's mom! Fun to see his picture on your blog...I remember that one from last year's thaw! I admit, I check your blog hoping to see him there too! Your reports are fun to read and we are so grateful you are taking such good care of him!